based in Singapore
Direct Tel: +65 9010 3465
Office Tel: +65 6539 0540
Gonzalo Azqueta graduated with a Master's degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering at the University of Strathclyde in 2010, where he continued PhD education as part of the UK's EPSRC-funded Low Carbon Shipping Project.
During his post-graduate time at University, he researched on the application of Fuel Cell Technology for on-board power generation. Other experience includes:
- Marine Engineering Simulation and Modelling
- Marine Engineering Fundamentals
Gonzalo joined Brookes Bell R&D as a Research Engineer and has been involved in:
- Dynamic energy modelling
- Sensitivity analysis
- Simulation and modelling for marine systems and auxiliary equipment.
Education and Qualifications
- 2016 (expected) PhD in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- 2010 MEng in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- G. Azqueta, David Clelland, Peilin Zhou: "Energy balance of a fuel cell system for onboard auxiliary power generation". 2nd International Conference on Technologies, Operations, Logistics & Modelling for Low Carbon Shipping. Newcastle, UK, 2012.
- G. Azqueta, David Clelland, Peilin Zhou: "Fuel Cells for marine applications". International Conference on Technologies, Operations, Logistics & Modelling for Low Carbon Shipping. Glasgow, UK, 2011.